On this weeks “ Crafting and the Community ” we are spotlighting community member “ Boomtap ”. A huge thank you from Old School Crafters to ” Boomtap @boomtaplive ” from the Standing In Fire Podcast @sifpodcast for taking the time to answer these few questions for us.
Be sure to check out Boomtap here:
On Twitter Boomtap
On Twitter Standing in Fire Podcast
And on Twitch TV Standing in Fire Podcast
Remember to check back each week as we spotlight a different community member.
1) Do you enjoy crafting or are you more of the adventuring type?
I love crafting. The more in depth the better. I like it when it offers a bit of challenge, a bit of grind and a little bit of intellect to craft items.
2) What was your first experience with crafting in an MMORPG?
World of Warcraft was my first crafting experience, but I enjoyed how Guild Wars 2 handled crafting.
3) Do you have a favorite type of crafting and if so why?
I prefer to craft armor and other items that can be used in game. I love it when you can build cosmetic items for use such as enchants that glow or special armor sets.
4) Are you excited with development of the crafting and harvesting skills?
I think harvesting goes hand in hand. Best crafted items that I ever made were harvested by my own grind and they were the most rewarding.
5) And lastly, how important of a role do you feel crafting should play in Pantheon?
I think crafting should be a part of any good MMO.