On this weeks “ Crafting and the Community ” we are spotlighting community member “ DrSinisster ”. A huge thank you from Old School Crafters to ” DrSinisster @SinissterGaming ” for taking the time to answer these few questions for us.
Be sure to check out DrSinisster here:
And on Twitch TV
Remember to check back each week as we spotlight a different community member.
1) Do you enjoy crafting or are you more of the adventuring type?
If the crafting is fun, and requires some adventuring, that is ideal. I would lean to adventuring type though.
2) What was your first experience with crafting in an MMORPG?
WoW crafting in all its boring! Way too basic!
3) Do you have a favorite type of crafting and if so why?
Definitely Armour/Clothing/Weapons, as they tend to have more intricate recipes. Cooking is second for similar reasons.
4) Are you excited with development of the crafting and harvesting skills?
Oh yes for sure. It is so integral to the world, and how real it feels IMO. Mats fitting the location, then the final product.
5) And lastly, how important of a role do you feel crafting should play in Pantheon?
It hopefully will be essential to fun, community, adventuring, and all aspects of gameplay.