On this weeks “ Crafting and the Community ” we are spotlighting community member “ The Hive Leader ”. A huge thank you from Old School Crafters to ” The Hive Leader@TheHiveLeader ” for taking the time to answer these few questions for us.
Be sure to check out The Hive Leader here:
And on YouTube
Remember to check back each week as we spotlight a different community member.
1) Do you enjoy crafting or are you more of the adventuring type?
Definitely more of an adventuring type, though I love those who do craft.
2) What was your first experience with crafting in an MMORPG?
The first time I picked up crafting was in EverQuest. I was a tailor who made most patchwork armor and sold it to newbie characters.
3) Do you have a favorite type of crafting and if so why?
I actually loved Enchanting in WoW. I enjoyed making everyone’s equipment stronger and being able to provide a true benefit to endgame characters.
4) Are you excited with development of the crafting and harvesting skills?
5) And lastly, how important of a role do you feel crafting should play in Pantheon?
Extremely important. I have always felt crafted gear should be the best available get you can get in an MMO. While raiders should get great gear as well, I feel raid bosses should also drop recipes for even BETTER gear as well that could then be sold and can only be used by the best crafters. This would allow a nice synergy between those who spend their time crafting and hardcore raiders.